Do You Worry About the Aftermath of a Self-Defense Shooting?
Members of the Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network don't face the legal system alone.
The Network's mission is to prevent miscarriages of justice through:
- Educating members about the legalities of using deadly force for self defense and how to interact with the criminal justice system after a shooting.
- Providing an initial $10,000 fee deposit to the member's attorney if the member has been involved in a self-defense shooting--paid to get the legal defense immediately underway, with representation during questioning, and arranging for an independent investigation of the incident.
- Case review by a Network self-defense expert at no charge and consultation about defense strategies when requested by the member's attorney.
- Grants of additional financial assistance from our legal defense fund for members facing unmeritorious prosecution or civil action after a self-defense shooting.
- Publishing a monthly journal online with columns and features focused on topics of interest to armed citizens.
- Discounts for members on books and DVDs from the Network online store to encourage further education.
- Creating a nationwide network of attorneys and legal experts upon which the member can draw in the events of a self-defense shooting.
For more information, ask for our free 24-page booklet!